Tuesday, May 25, 2010

part two: Beanie is my copilot

After spending a few minutes consulting my map, Beanie, my hemp bag full of bean sprouts, and I have hatched a pretty solid plan for Yellowstonage.


the park Rangers would have us know that the danger is greater than simply Suicide Wings:There is an incredible volume of construction, including crappy roads (thanks for the warning, Clare and Paulo), bumps, and twenty-minute delays.

I also see the buffalo they warned me about in the flyer in the manner they warned me about on the sign. Pictograms, they're not just for the illiterate anymore.


here's some of those things blowing-up I mentioned.


....And then, on to more heart-breaking natural beauty....


some twists and turns through mountain passes:



and then some more crazy vistas:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tabletop

 I have been working on refurbishing and custom finishing discarded and "found" tables. It is really neat to see the junk get turn...