Friday, May 28, 2010

Day Eight: Yukon Ho!

So, "What happened to day seven?" you say? Yesterday, I drove about a thousand miles in just under twenty-four hours. Right now, I'm in Fort Nelson, British Columbia, the last stop before the Yukon, from there to Tok, Alaska and Anchorage. I probably won't make it all the way to Whitehorse, Yu today, it's another 900 miles, but I'll atleast shoot for Watson Lake. I saw my first bear yesterday, it must've been a cub as it was only about my size (a safe distance was maintained). Last night, I officially got on the Alcan Highway and this morning I got a chance to go running on it. Pretty badass. I have pictures, but I need to get back on the road and there's no power outlet here, so more later at the campgrounds.

1 comment:

Tabletop

 I have been working on refurbishing and custom finishing discarded and "found" tables. It is really neat to see the junk get turn...