Sunday, May 23, 2010

day three:Jackson, WY

Spent last night at a campground next door to the Wild Bill Cody Museum in North Platte, NE. Nebraska seems like the home of esoteric museums (then again, maybe that's just America). Very windy. Wyoming is maybe the most beautiful place I've ever been. Amazing. Also, my camera's battery was dead all day, so no pictures. imagine perfect bucolic splendor. that's what it looks like - everywhere. There is no cell service for almost the entire state. The mountains are remarkable. Sleep now, Yellowstone and Mammoth tomorrow. Aiming to end the day in Shelby, Montana or Lethbridge, Alberta

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah- I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in...

    ReplyDelete

Tabletop

 I have been working on refurbishing and custom finishing discarded and "found" tables. It is really neat to see the junk get turn...