Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day ten: Back in the USA

Gagona, AK: it's four something in the afternoon here. Last night, there was only three hours and change of non-sunlight (it never really got dark, more dusky, then light again.) I already have a sunburn. far out. So I'm about 150- some odd miles outside of Anchorage, and I'm almost ready to make a Bushian assertion to successful completion of my first objective. Now, all I have to do is actually GET to Anchorage, then make it to Americorps headquarters tomorrow morning and finish the semesters studies from 5500 miles away. No problem. I don't have a whole lot of pictures, my camera's battery has been dead for the better part of the weekend. The pics I have are pretty dark, but I'll go through them to make sure there aren't any winners. Next stop, Anchorage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tabletop

 I have been working on refurbishing and custom finishing discarded and "found" tables. It is really neat to see the junk get turn...