Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day Fifteen: At the Top of Mount Purgatory lies the Earthly Paradise

I have little time for an update, and no potential internet prospects for the next week as of yet, but I wanted to update to say that I haven't been this calm or focused in years and that Alaska is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. I've met thirty of the most intense people ever. This place is amazing. The Conservation Corps is the Hippy Branch of the Military. There is no finer sensation than the experience of twenty-three hours of light (with an hour of dusk). it's awesome. thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, and I am thinking of you all often.

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing about this entry that doesn't scream of awesome. I'm so happy for you ! We're all imagining the adventure, and it seems that so far, the adventure is pretty good :)



    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. It's fantastic to hear that the expedition has successfully transitioned into the Adventure Phase. Stay safe, sprouty and bear-free.

    ReplyDelete

Tabletop

 I have been working on refurbishing and custom finishing discarded and "found" tables. It is really neat to see the junk get turn...